- WELL WELL WELL turns out Romeo and Juliet were really in lust…
- Wait, Runajo, is that supposed to be a modified name for Romeo.
- Wait wait, Runajo is a woman, so it’s a gender bender thing now?
- WAIT OK, TOO MUCH, Runajo’s not even a central character yet???
- So I was thinking we’d be reading from the POV of Romeo and Juliet, but Paris seems to be the main POV, intriguing!
- They’re like in a Zombie apocalypse, there’s a lot going on in this world.
- Whoa, human sacrifices? This turned dark REALLY quick.
- Wow, so since The Juliet is dead, this is going to be a m|m retelling of Romeo and Juliet right? RIGHT?? I AM SO HERE FOR THIS.
- OOOOOH, everything got really exciting when Juliet came out of the Mouth of Death.
- OK, so I took a break because it got a little confusing and I didn’t care enough about the characters, then I ended up dropping it around page 100